Lettings Complaints Procedure
In the rare event that you haven’t been satisfied with any element of the service provided then please see below a link to our complaints procedure which we take very seriously.
- Initially, you should contact the relevant Area Partner, as they are expected to attempt to resolve your grievances with you directly. In the event that the complaint is about the Area Partner or Associate Partner, or you do not wish to speak to them, your complaint should initially be referred to an Associate Partner or the Managing Director if and where applicable.
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing within 3 working days, and a copy of this Complaints Procedure will be provided.
- If the complaint was written, then a formal written response will be provided within 15 working days. Verbal complaints are generally responded to verbally, if straightforward, however a formal written response will be provided for complex or multiple issues.
- If your complaint remains unresolved at the area level it should be escalated in writing to the Customer Relations Manager at the following address and titled Escalated Complaint.
Unique Property Company
David Votta M.A.R.L.A.
The News Building
3 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
The Customer Relations Manager will conduct an investigation of your complaint involving research of the file, conducting interviews with the relevant members of staff and further liaising with you if necessary. The findings of this investigation will then be communicated to you within 15 working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response, you are invited to continue to communicate with the Customer Relations Manager until the matter is resolved. If it becomes evident that an agreement cannot be reached, then the Customer Relations Manager will issue a “final viewpoint” letter.
- Once a “final viewpoint” letter has been issued, you are at liberty to refer the matter to The Property Redress Scheme within 6 months of the date of our “final viewpoint” letter. Their address is as follows: